Jailbreaking iPad1 on iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe For Windows iPad1 JB
These are steps to jailbreak iPad1 using absinthe. Jailbreak development team Chronic Dev-Team has announced the public release of Absinthe, untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1. Before we begin take a backup of your device before using Absinthe. If you are not sure how to take a back up, follow the instructions posted here to backup your iPad1.
For Instructions On Jailbreaking iPad1 On Mac Visit Here
Jailbreaking iPad1 Using Absinthe
Step 1 : Download Absinthe from here
Step 2 : Connect your iPad1 to the computer and launch Absinthe 2.0. windows 7 users should run absinthe in Administrative mode. You can do this by right clicking on Absinthe and then click on 'Run as administrator'
Step 3 : In Absinthe, Click on 'Jailbreak' Button.
Step 4 : Wait for Absinthe to complete the jailbreak process.
- Beginning Jailbreak, this may take a while.
- Sending initial jailbreaking data, this may also take a while.
- Sending final jailbreaking data, your iPad should appear to be in restoring mode. This may also take a while.
- Waiting for reboot. Do not unplug your iPad
Step 5 : Your iPad will now boot up.
- Waiting for process to complete.
- Done. Enjoy!
Absinthe Waiting For Process To Complete Error Fix
Absinthe Command Line Tool
iOS 5.1.1 Firmware Download
Absinthe 2.0.1 Download