Jailbreaking iPhone3GS on iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe For Mac
These are steps to jailbreak iPhone3GS using absinthe. Jailbreak development team Chronic Dev-Team has announced the public release of Absinthe, untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1. Before we begin take a backup of your device before using Absinthe. If you are not sure how to take a back up, follow the instructions posted here to backup your iPhone3GS
For Instructions On Jailbreaking iPhone3GS On Windows Visit Here
Jailbreaking iPhone3GS Using Absinthe
Step 1 : Download Absinthe from here
Step 2 : Connect your iPhone3GS to the computer and launch Absinthe 2.0.
Step 3 : In Absinthe, Click on 'Jailbreak' Button.
Step 4 : Wait for Absinthe to complete the jailbreak process.
- Beginning Jailbreak, this may take a while.
- Sending initial jailbreaking data, this may also take a while.
- Sending final jailbreaking data, your iPhone3GS should appear to be in restoring mode. This may also take a while.
- Waiting for reboot. Do not unplug your iPhone3GS
Step 5 : Your iPhone3GS will now boot up.
- Waiting for process to complete.
- Done. Enjoy!
Related Posts :
Absinthe Waiting For Process To Complete Error Fix
Absinthe Command Line Tool
iOS 5.1.1 Firmware Download
Absinthe 2.0.1 Download