iPhone 4S Siri For Dummies - A Guide for dummies to use Siri on their iPhone 4S
Siri for dummies is a new guide in Dummies collection. Written by Marc Saltzman, Siri for Dummies book aims to show you all the cool things Siri can do. The book contains the list of commands that Siri can perform and the various entertainment tasks that can be enjoyed by iPhone 4S users.
- Ask siri 'Hey Siri, who's your Daddy' and siri would reply saying 'You are! Now Can we get over that ?'
- Ask siri to tell you a joke and Siri's reply would be 'Two iPhones walk into the bar, I forget the rest'
What could be cooler than asking your iPhone 4S questions and having it reply? This handy little book shows you all the cool things Siri can do for you, so you can get the most from your iPhone's voice-activated personal assistant. Let Siri read you your messages, locate facts, direct you to the nearest sushi bar, and so much more! - Amazon Description
Siri For Dummies - Features
- Shows you how to use Siri to keep your calendar, remind you of appointments, and check your messages
- Explains using Siri to get directions, play your favorite music, make phone calls, search the web, and even provide the weather report
- Offers helpful tips on how to use your voice to write an e-mail, create a text, add a note, and more with Siri and the iPad's new Voice Dictation feature
- Explores some fun things to ask Siri and reveals some surprise Siri secrets
- Includes coverage of Siri for iPhone 4S and Voice Dictation for the new iPad
If you're interested the book can be purchased for $7.99 from Amazon
Apple SVP Sells 95% Of His Shares For $38 Million
Facebook Messenger For iPad Coming Soon - Leaked Images
Apple Updates iPhoto, iMovie, iCards, Garageband
Apple Seeds Mac OS X Mountain Lion Developer Preview 3
Mothers Prefer iPads Over Flowers For Mother's Day Present
Apple Sends Out Developer ID Invitation Ahead Of Mountain Lion
A Book On Siri - Siri For Dummies - Complete Guide On Siri
Apple And Samsung Taking Away 90% Of Entire Mobile Market Revenue
You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook or subscribe to our RSS feeds for the latest news.