iTunes 11 Finally Released! Download Now
Apple had been working very hard to release a massive updare for itunes and has finally released a new version earlier this week. Itunes 11 was already supposed to come by november and was delayed for some unknown reasons for which guys at Apple remained skeptical. Keeping all things aside, Apple says that the release was delayed because of the last minute check that needed immediate attention.
The new itunes 11 features a very simple UI, seems like Apple is still following Late Steve Jobs motto to keep things simple. A completely redesigned player. A newly remodeled store. And even more iCloud features. Everything you love about iTunes just got better. And easier. There has been significant improvement in the performance and synching functionality has been improved too. Here's the list of features of the new iTunes 11 :
- iTunes now features simplified views of exactly what you want. Looking for an album? Click Music and that’s all you’ll see. Do the same for movies, TV shows, apps — and everything else. It’s browsing made more intuitive.
- Expanded View : Select one of your albums and now it will expand in place. That means you can see all the songs on the album, click Play, and keep right on browsing without having to click back to your library. You’ll also see In the Store recommendations for similar albums you’ll want to check out.
- New Mini Player - We squeezed more features into an even smaller MiniPlayer. Now you can click the Up Next button to see which songs are playing next. And if what you see isn’t what you’re in the mood for, you can search your collection and choose a different song — without having to open your library.
- Bonus Features - Good recommendations are easy to come by, thanks to In the Store picks. Just select an album, artist, or genre you like, and iTunes will suggest similar music you might never have found on your own. Already know what you want to hear? The new Up Next feature in iTunes lets you select a song and easily queue it to play next. Or last.
- New Design For. The Store - The iTunes Store has been redesigned for your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, so it looks and works the same wherever you shop. Easy-to-browse shelves serve up popular music, movies, TV shows, and more. And all the features you know and love are even easier to get to. It’s the best kind of shopping — simple.
- Preview History - Now when you preview a song or movie, it’s always easy to find again. Just click the Preview History button for a quick rundown of all the music, movies, and TV shows you’ve sampled. iCloud keeps your preview history up to date across all your devices. So if you preview a song on your iPhone when you’re out and about, it’ll be right there waiting for you when you want to hear it again — or buy it — on your computer at home.
- Better iCloud integration - With iCloud, you can access your content on all your devices. And now, when you buy an album, song, movie, or TV show on any device, it’s instantly accessible in your iTunes library on your Mac or PC. Just double‑click to play. Or if you’re going offline — say, taking your notebook on a plane — click the new Download button and bring a copy with you.